Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Better Way to Shop


Hey guys I just wanted to let you all in on my latest shopping experience. The best part about my shopping trip was that I did it all from the comfort of my own home. In fact, I did not even have to leave my bed!

I recently just signed up for a Discover Card and while I was cruising through their website I found Shop Discover. At first I thought to myself "Oh Angie, this is going to be like any other shopping websites and probably wont have any decent stores", but let me tell you I was wrong. Shop Discover has a fantastic selection of clothing stores that are at my disposal through their website. THey have anything from Target to Armani Exchange. Under their beauty selection they have my all-time favorite store Sephora which, had I known about a week ago, I would have shopped on the website and not in the actual store so that I could redeem the 5% cashback rewards. Oh that's right, I forgot to mention, if you shop with your Discover Card on their site, you will get different cashback reward opportunities depending at which store you shop at. It is ingenious really.

So being the poor college student that I am, I was only able to make one purchase for the day and that was through Barnes and Noble where I finally purchases "that book" that I was holding off on. I encourage everyone to check out the Discover Shop. It really is a convenient way to shop online, find all your favorite stores in one place, and earn extra bonus rewards while you shop.

2 comments:

  1. Exceptionally intriguing, Wish to see substantially more like this. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your data!
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptionally intriguing, Wish to see substantially more like this. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your data!
    buy Logo


    ReplyDelete